- Why did you start blogging? To help myself and others get more inspired. There’s so many wonderful, little things in life to be accomplished and shared.
- Books or Television? Does Netflix count? Otherwise, books.
- Idea of a dream date? Exploring a new place (city or outdoors) followed by a delicious, unique dinner date. And possibly drinks after!
- You finding love or love finding you? I’ve found it.
- Favorite Music band/singer? Coldplay.
- Best year of your life yet? Sophomore year of college. Although 23 has been pretty good to me so far.
- Fancy dinners or take out? Fancy dinners.
- One thing you always carry with you, excluding electronics? Chapstick. And of course my gum ball machine ring from Elliot.
- Where is your Happy Place? Swimming holes and hiking trails in the Blue Ridge.
- One of your unique talents? I can write bubble letters surprisingly fast.
- Finally, Who’s the Hero in your life? Both of my parents. Most recently, my dad. For his courage, strength, and optimism.
I have to say, after exploring a lot of blogs, I’m surprised these people don’t have more followers! I’m also realizing what makes a blog great. Congrats everyone and thanks for a great experience.