With the weather getting chilly and the leaves on the ground, it’s time for some delicious, comforting recipes.
I love overnight oats this time of year. They’re so filling on a cold fall morning. Not to mention, they’re extremely versatile. I love playing around with different combinations of flavors whenever I make them.
Today, I’m sharing:
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup Yogurt of your choice
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- 3-4 Dates, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped Pecans
- Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste (1 or 2 teaspoons)
1. Pour oats, yogurt, and milk into a small jar or container. I found these jars at Target and they are the perfect size for individual breakfast servings.
2. Roughly chop dates and add.
3. Add chopped pecans on top to keep them crunchy.
4. Add brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
5. Store in fridge overnight so the oats can soak up the liquid. I usually make a few on Sunday night and eat them throughout the week.
It’s so easy and super delicious. I plan to share more overnight oats combinations over the next few months. Feel free to share any of your ideas or recipes below!